***NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The membership of the North Central Ohio Pharmacists Association would like to provide a scholarship of $500.00 to offset your Pharmacy educational expenses, ONLY for those students who have exhausted their FAFSA eligibility.
- This scholarship is currently offered to ONLY those students level P5 or above.
- This scholarship only applies to residents of Ashland, Crawford, Knox, Richland and Wayne Counties, in Ohio.
- Please coordinate your interest with your respective School of Pharmacy and your Financial Aid Office.
- We are requesting a 250 word bio or CV, from each qualified student to be submitted electronically to NCOPA; to include a picture (for NCOPA’s member benefit).
- We are requesting the student’s home address for residency verification.
- Once these students are identified by their respective Pharmacy Schools and their Financial Aid Office and the bios/CVs are received, the NCOPA Scholarship Selection Committee will select up to 3 applicants as determined by the membership each year. Those identified will be presented to the group and voted on.
- Applications are due by October 1 of each year so that we may have our selection made for our November meeting.