The membership of the North Central Ohio Pharmacists Association would like to provide a scholarship of $500.00 to offset your Pharmacy educational expenses, ONLY for those students who have exhausted their FAFSA eligibility.
- This scholarship only applies to residents of Ashland, Crawford, Knox, Richland and Wayne Counties, in Ohio.
- Please coordinate your interest with your respective School of Pharmacy and your Financial Aid Office.
- We are requesting a 250 word bio or CV, from each qualified student to be submitted electronically to NCOPA; to include a picture (for NCOPA’s member benefit).
- We are requesting the student’s home address for residency verification.
- Once these students are identified by their respective Pharmacy Schools and their Financial Aid Office and the bios/CVs are received, the NCOPA Scholarship Selection Committee will select up to 3 applicants as determined by the membership each year. Those identified will be presented to the group and voted on.
- Applications will be accepted from February 1st thru April 1st of each year so that we may have our selection made for our April meeting. Scholarships will be awarded during our May or June meeting.